Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Figur Drawing

I used charcoal to draw on a 18x24 inch newsprint paper. I really wanted to focus on the model’s back because you can tell so much about a person when you look at someone’s backbone just like I can tell who a person is by looking at their hands. For example, if we think about a construction worker, you could almost tell that they are a construction worker by the way their body is built. I found this subject interesting because my father is a construction worker and I can relate or reference him. I used charcoal to draw on 18x24 inch newsprint paper.

I wanted to use a different method from the first one so I used my eraser as the drawing tool after going over the paper with charcoal.For this drawing, I used charcoal on an 18x24 inch newsprint paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment